Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I wanted to post a blog to answer a question that many people have asked me in the past month, "Cindy, are you excited about your shop & experience thus far?"
This has truly been a great dream come true for me. I am thrilled and excited to develop a business from the floor up. In addition to my excitement, I am anxious to see the fruits of my labor in the smiles of every bride I work with! My adventure has been a positive challenge thus far to say the least and I am enjoying every minute of it!
I know brides in the Tampa Bay area will definitely appreciate The White Closet Bridal, for its, attention to detail, comfortable setting, modern styles and personality the store has!

Please stay tuned for our opening specials as the shop opens September 3rd.

Cindy Almanzar-Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment