Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Store Opening September 2, 2010 http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tampa-FL/The-White-Closet-Bridal-Company/135135919835969


I am soo thrilled for my new venture! I have always loved weddings and fashion and nothing makes me happier than providing beautiful gowns & accessories for all brides!

The White Closet is a bridal shop that focuses on individualized attention! The bride and company meet with me directly on a one-on-one basis to provide my exclusive attention of what you are looking for and what The White Closet has in store. We will play dress up until you absolutely love your dress!



We also carry beautiful hairpieces, flowers, tiaras, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, garters, and clutches for your special day!


Our doors will open September 2nd... feel free to call or email now to schedule your White Closet Experience!




Stay tuned for more to come!

2 comments:

  1. My name is Maykel Rivera the proud husband of Cindy Rivera, the owner of The White Closet. I want people to know that Cindy has worked profusely to see her dreams and ideas come true. She has always dreamed to have her own business and particularly in form of a clothing/bridal store. I have no doubts that she will be successful and I’m very proud of her.
    As for the rest of you, The White Closet is not just any bridal boutique. I haven’t seen any other bridal store like it in the Tampa Bay area. I’m tired of seen the same old dresses from these other stores. The White Closet will carry all the latest modern styles, yet with a classic touch. You will be catered until you are 100% satisfied at an unmatched quality and affordable price.
    The White Closet is the new thing in town that every bride should not miss out on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Marienel Corniel, cousin of Cindy Almanzar. I just wanted to congratulate my dearest cousin on her new journey of being a business owner. I would like to wish her much success and fulfillment. I will definitely refer any of my friends to visit The White Closet. If you are looking for a place where they have new modern style dresses, contemporary accessories and have great customer satisfaction, visit The White Closet.

    ReplyDelete